Sunday, April 27, 2008

Success -- VoIP Launch 2008!!

I had the distinct pleasure of launching a revamped Voice over IP (VoIP) service to about 100 telecom sales reps nationwide this past month. What a huge success!

Our team had tons of information to work with from sales interviews to service and support issues now resolved to specific product detail. The result? World-class VoIP Workshop training! 

The 8-hour session gleaned such responses as, "I have never had a training this good in my 20+ years of sales" and "This is the single best training I have ever received, thank you Kevin Huff!!" 

I love it when we have the time, tools, and talent to put together winning training solutions like this one -- it allows us to see that we CAN CHANGE the game of training. 

Go change the game where YOU train!!

No comments: